If you want your boiler to continue working safely and well, it is recommended you have it serviced once a year. SDW Plumbing and Heating are experts in the servicing and maintenance of all common makes of boiler. All of our gas engineers are Gas Safe registered, HETAS registered and fully insured (public liability insurance).
We always carry the latest diagnostic equipment meaning we can quickly assess the safety of your gas appliances, and decide what action is needed to ensure each appliance is performing at its best.
What’s included in a gas boiler service?
- A visual examination of the boiler and its flue (waste outlet pipe) to confirm that it is installed correctly, suitably located and conforms with all relevant regulations.
- Both the combustion chamber and fan heat exchanger burner are examined and cleaned.
- The appliance, flue, all safety devices, components and controls are examined and tested.
- Burner pressure and gas rates are checked and adjusted.
- A confirmation the appliance is capable of safe operation.
- Flue gas analyser test to ensure the correct air gas ration and the absence of carbon monoxide.
We cover most of South Wales
We provide gas boiler installation in:
- West Glamorgan
- Mid Glamorgan
- Port Talbot
- Surrounding areas